    I see it on different Websites, but i can't find a difference in the source
    Code.

    Greetings Josh
    Josua Burkard, May 13, 2005

  2. Josua Burkard

    Els Guest

    Josua Burkard wrote:

    > How can i create a Checkbox / Radio Button in XP Style?
    >
    > I see it on different Websites, but i can't find a difference in the source
    > Code.

    Do you have an example of what you consider an XP style checkbox or
    radio button? Or better: two examples, to compare a non-XP style and
    an XP style checkbox/radio button?

    --
    Els http://locusmeus.com/
    - Renato Russo -
    Els, May 13, 2005

  3. Josua Burkard

    Toby Inkster Guest

    Josua Burkard wrote:

    > How can i create a Checkbox / Radio Button in XP Style?

    If you are using IE6 on Windows XP, Checkboxes and Radion buttons are
    XP-style by default. IIRC, they only go back to the older style controls
    if you start applying CSS to them.

    --
    Toby A Inkster BSc (Hons) ARCS
    Toby Inkster, May 13, 2005
  4. Thank you

    this was the problem, i had an CSS for the INPUT-Tag

    After remove the border-style it comes in XP-Style.

    Thanks
    Josh

    Josua Burkard, May 14, 2005
  5. Josua Burkard

    Chris Hope Guest

    Josua Burkard wrote:

    >>> How can i create a Checkbox / Radio Button in XP Style?

    >> If you are using IE6 on Windows XP, Checkboxes and Radion buttons are
    >> XP-style by default. IIRC, they only go back to the older style
    >> controls if you start applying CSS to them.

    > Thank you
    >
    > this was the problem, i had an CSS for the INPUT-Tag
    >
    > After remove the border-style it comes in XP-Style.

    Of course, it will only have the "xp style" on xp. On all other
    platforms they will look different (including xp machines which revert
    to the "windows classic" style).

    Chris Hope, May 14, 2005
  6. In article <d644sm$u5i$>, Chris Hope
    () dropped a +5 bundle of words...

    > >> If you are using IE6 on Windows XP, Checkboxes and Radion buttons are
    > >> XP-style by default. IIRC, they only go back to the older style
    > >> controls if you start applying CSS to them.

    > > Thank you
    > >
    > > this was the problem, i had an CSS for the INPUT-Tag
    > >
    > > After remove the border-style it comes in XP-Style.

    > Of course, it will only have the "xp style" on xp. On all other
    > platforms they will look different (including xp machines which revert
    > to the "windows classic" style).

    I have my XP set to that. Hate the new one.

    --
    Starshine Moonbeam
    mhm31x9 Smeeter#29 WSD#30
    Starshine Moonbeam, May 14, 2005
  7. Josua Burkard

    SpaceGirl Guest

    Chris Hope wrote:

    >>>If you are using IE6 on Windows XP, Checkboxes and Radion buttons are
    >>>XP-style by default. IIRC, they only go back to the older style
    >>>controls if you start applying CSS to them.

    >>Thank you
    >>
    >>this was the problem, i had an CSS for the INPUT-Tag
    >>
    >>After remove the border-style it comes in XP-Style.

    > Of course, it will only have the "xp style" on xp. On all other
    > platforms they will look different (including xp machines which revert
    > to the "windows classic" style).

    You can overide it using a meta tag - IE will render "old style" form
    elements regardless of the users Windows version.

    SpaceGirl, May 16, 2005
  8. Josua Burkard

    Sakthikumar

    Joined:
    May 13, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    HTML Radio - Checkbox issue in ie

    Hi, I have some radio and checkboxes in my form, they are displayed in XP style, when I clicked on those elements, their styles are changed to Normal (like in 98/2000). Anyone could help to solve this.

    Attached Files:

    Sakthikumar, May 13, 2008