Checkboxes - help needed

Evil Monkey

What would be the correct syntax to take a checkbox value from a form e.g.
form1 and dynamically
create it on a new page using the documnet.write() command?

I have several checkboxes that I wish to display their value and a short
description on my new page.

I have everything is going through so far but im having to send a .checked
argument to my function that constructs the new page for each checkbox along
with the checkbox value and use if-else statements to differentiate whether
or not they have been checked while structuring the new page.

is this the best way to do things?

I have all of my checkboxes with the same name is it easier to send the
whole array as an argumend to the function in my script and sort them
with a for loop?..is this possible?

if possible I would also like totally the values of the checkboxes in some
way.

many thanks.