    DropdownList? There is a control for win apps but I really can't find
    anything for doing on the web.

    Sean

    Sean McKaharay, Feb 14, 2005

  2. HTML simply does not support this.
    However, you could fake such a control using client side JavaScript if you
    are adept at such matters.

    --
    I hope this helps,
    Steve C. Orr, MCSD, MVP

    Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD], Feb 14, 2005

  3. Thought you would say that. Do you know of any good resources that might go
    down that route?

    Sean McKaharay, Feb 14, 2005
  4. I've never seen a control that does exactly what you've described, but you
    might be able to use some of the techniques outlined in this article to
    approximate the desired functionality:
    http://SteveOrr.net/Articles/ComboBox.aspx

    Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD], Feb 14, 2005