Checkboxes in TreeView control (ASP.NET 2.0)

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by placek, Mar 22, 2006.

  1. placek

    placek Guest

    Hi all.

    I have some XMLle which looks like this:
    <root name="Map">
    <country name="Poland">
    <city name="Gdansk"
    <place name="Plac">
    </place>
    </city>
    <city name="Krakow"
    <place name="Starowka"
    </place>
    <place name="Wawel"
    </place>
    </city>
    </country>
    <country name="England"
    <city name="Liverpool"
    <place name="Some place"
    </place>
    </city>
    <city name="London"
    <place name="Another place"
    </place>
    <place name="Thames"
    </place>
    </city>
    </country>
    </root>

    I bind this XML file to my TreeView control. In addition each node has
    a checkbox next to it.
    What I want to do is to check/uncheck all checkboxes from child nodes,
    when checkbox in parent node was checked/unchecked e.g. I check
    checkbox next to node England and I want checkboxes from nodes:
    Liverpool, Some place, London, Another place and Thames to be checked
    as well.

    Is there some simple solution to my problem?

    Thanks in advance,
    misiek.

    placek, Mar 22, 2006