checkboxlist and javascript

deepak kumar

i need to populate checkboxlist(3 here) using javascript only(no serverside
programming)..........here populate means that they should be checked based
on any condition....and also if user does not check any one of them and click
a button to submit page to posatback (server) then alert mesage should be
come here .. it means user must have to select(i mean check ) at least one
checkbox (out of 3) from checkboxlist..........
he can select all or at least one checkbox from
checkboxlist..............how can i do this in javascript.give me one example
with code..........