CheckBoxList and Scrollbars

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by =?Utf-8?B?TWlrZQ==?=, Nov 16, 2004.

  1. Hi,

    I have an ASP.NET page with a CheckBoxList. The HTML code is the following:

    <TABLE id="Table2" height="100%" cellSpacing="0" cellPadding="0"
    width="100%" border="0">
    <TR><TD></TD></TR>
    <TR>
    <TD height="100%"><asp:checkboxlist id="CheckBoxList1" runat="server"
    Height="100%" Width="100%" CellSpacing="1" CellPadding="1"
    BorderWidth="2px" BorderStyle="Inset"></asp:checkboxlist></TD>
    </TR>
    </TABLE>

    However, when, in the code behind, I add items in the CheckBoxList, the
    checkboxlist height is automatically increased. Instead, I would like to have
    horizontal scrollbars, so that I can define the height that I want for my
    CheckBoxList and any other control in the page.

    Any idea on how to achieve this?

    Thanks.
    Mike

    =?Utf-8?B?TWlrZQ==?=, Nov 16, 2004