CheckBoxList Control column width

Joel Barsotti

So I have a CheckBoxList, actually I have three of them on one page. We
want the columns on all three to line up. I can set the width for the
checkBoxList in general to 100%, but it won't evenly divide up the columns
between the different controls.

Is there a way to set the width on the Check Box Lists columns in either
flow or table mode?

Thanks,
Joel Barsotti

Alessandro Zifiglio

hi Joel, seems more like something you can fix with some simple html and
css. eg. If you want to use an Html table element for your layout, you can
add each checkboxlist to a seperate <td> column and set a predefined width
on each column. Keep the checkboxlist width as it is 100% and it will try
and fit within that columns predefined width.

I probably missed what you are trying to achieve, so if this is the case,
try and post some sample code.

have a good weekend,
Alessandro Zifiglio