    flow or table mode?

    Thanks,
    Joel Barsotti

    Joel Barsotti, Jun 30, 2006

  2. hi Joel, seems more like something you can fix with some simple html and
    css. eg. If you want to use an Html table element for your layout, you can
    add each checkboxlist to a seperate <td> column and set a predefined width
    on each column. Keep the checkboxlist width as it is 100% and it will try
    and fit within that columns predefined width.

    I probably missed what you are trying to achieve, so if this is the case,
    try and post some sample code.

    have a good weekend,
    Alessandro Zifiglio

    Alessandro Zifiglio, Jul 1, 2006