CheckBoxList: CSS Selector for <LABEL FOR ... > ?

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by timo, Mar 9, 2009.

  1. timo

    timo Guest

    I'd like to style the label for all of the check boxes in a
    CheckBoxList. What is the CSS selector for LABEL FOR nested inside a
    table cell, associated with an INPUT? I've shown how the HTML is
    rendered below.

    Thanks

    ..
    ..
    ..

    <input id="GradesList_0" type="checkbox" name="GradesList:0"
    onclick="javascript:setTimeout('__doPostBack(\'GradesList$0\',\'\')',
    0)" language="javascript" />
    <label for="GradesList_0">WHAT IS MY CSS SELECTOR?</label>
    ..
    ..
    ..

    timo, Mar 9, 2009