CheckBoxList items loose their Selected property in .NET 2.0

Piotr Strycharz

Hi,

Here is my situation: I have disabled CheckBoxList. This CheckBoxList
(actually: all of the checkboxes) is being enabled by user using javascript
code. Than - user can select some of the checkboxes and post the form.

In .NET 1.1 it worked as expected: when control's state was set to enable -
the selected checkboxes had their Selected property set to true. However in
..NET 2.0 this does not work - althought Request.Form collection still
returns selected checkboxes, their Selected value is set to false.

Other controls that have the same strange behavior are: CheckBox and
ListBox. Strangely: RadioButtonList - after enabling - return its value.
Also - other single controls (textboxes, etc..).

Any help with this issue?

Regards.
Piotr.