CheckBoxList Selected Items

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by Michael De Lorenzo, Jul 3, 2003.

  1. I'm having trouble determining if items in a checkbox list have been
    selected or not.

    The page has two controls that AUTOPOSTBACK as textbox (to auto-fill two
    other textboxes) and a DropDownList to populate the CheckBoxList. The
    CheckBoxList is databound with all the correct values.

    However, I am unable to determine which listitems have been selected.
    Only the ELSE portion of the IF THEN statement is ever executed as a
    result of this problem.

    Any help would be greatly appreciated.

    Thanks,

    Michael De Lorenzo