CheckBoxList ViewState / Uncheck

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by peterw, Dec 28, 2004.

  1. peterw

    peterw Guest

    Hello,

    I have a checkboxlist populated by a database and a button. I check some
    items in the checkboxlist and submit with the button, the checkboxlist items
    remain checked. If I then want to uncheck some items, and submit with the
    button, the items are checked again. Anyone has a solution / idea what i do
    wrong?

    the checkboxlist has the viewstate enabled.
    the checkboxlist is populated in the Page_Load:

    if(!Page.IsPostBack)
    {
    PopulateCheckBoxList();

    TIA

    Peter

    peterw, Dec 28, 2004

  2. peterw

    peterw Guest

    Already knew what I did wrong; I copied the html of the checkboxlist with
    javascript;)

    peterw, Dec 28, 2004