Checkbutton - multiple selection

Vivek

Hi,

I am trying to have multiple selection from a Menu having 10
checkbuttons in a single drop down. I tried 'tear of' but one has to
close it after all the selections.
Is there a possibilty of selecting all required checkbuttons and then
making menu roll over, all in one drop down only.

Thanks,
Vivek

Gunnar Hjalmarsson

Vivek said:
I am trying to have multiple selection from a Menu having 10
checkbuttons in a single drop down. I tried 'tear of' but one has to
close it after all the selections.
Is there a possibilty of selecting all required checkbuttons and then
making menu roll over, all in one drop down only.

I'm not sure what you mean, but it does sound like HTML to me.

Anyway, if what you want is valid HTML, there is most certainly a
possibility to generate the code in a Perl CGI script, with or without
the HTML generating parts of CGI.pm.

Jürgen Exner

Vivek said:
I am trying to have multiple selection from a Menu having 10
checkbuttons in a single drop down. I tried 'tear of' but one has to
close it after all the selections.
Is there a possibilty of selecting all required checkbuttons and then
making menu roll over, all in one drop down only.

Maybe. What system are you using to implement that GUI? Perl/Tk? X11? ...?

jue