    making menu roll over, all in one drop down only.

    Thanks,
    Vivek
    Vivek, Dec 16, 2006

  2. Vivek wrote:
    > I am trying to have multiple selection from a Menu having 10
    > checkbuttons in a single drop down. I tried 'tear of' but one has to
    > close it after all the selections.
    > Is there a possibilty of selecting all required checkbuttons and then
    > making menu roll over, all in one drop down only.

    I'm not sure what you mean, but it does sound like HTML to me.

    Anyway, if what you want is valid HTML, there is most certainly a
    possibility to generate the code in a Perl CGI script, with or without
    the HTML generating parts of CGI.pm.

    --
    Gunnar Hjalmarsson
    Gunnar Hjalmarsson, Dec 16, 2006

  3. Vivek wrote:
    > I am trying to have multiple selection from a Menu having 10
    > checkbuttons in a single drop down. I tried 'tear of' but one has to
    > close it after all the selections.
    > Is there a possibilty of selecting all required checkbuttons and then
    > making menu roll over, all in one drop down only.

    Maybe. What system are you using to implement that GUI? Perl/Tk? X11? ...?

    jue
    Jürgen Exner, Dec 18, 2006
  4. Vivek

    Vivek Guest