CheckChanged event not firing when unchecking CheckBox in GridView

jlficken

Does anyone have any idea what has to be done in order to get the
CheckChanged event to fire when a bound CheckBox is unchecked in the
GridView. It fires when going from unchecked to checked just fine but
if I decide to uncheck it again the event never fires and it stays
checked. It is bound to a DataTable being stored in a session
variable that the entire grid is bound to and I can't figure out why
the event doesn't fire. I am binding the grid in the OnInit event of
the page. Any ideas would be welcomed.

nahid

Does anyone have any idea what has to be done in order to get the
CheckChanged event to fire when a bound CheckBox is unchecked in the
GridView. It fires when going from unchecked to checked just fine but
if I decide to uncheck it again the event never fires and it stays
checked. It is bound to a DataTable being stored in a session
variable that the entire grid is bound to and I can't figure out why
the event doesn't fire. I am binding the grid in the OnInit event of
the page. Any ideas would be welcomed.

can you please try to bind after checking
if(!ispostback){
//bind here
}

nahid