Checking hash tables values in multithread environment

Francesco Vollero

hi list,

i'm trying to create a system where i have a producer-consumer paradigm
but with threads. Now i already created a mutex.
My mainly problem is that the producer get output from many hosts and i
have to store and check if i have, for each host, the same number of
values collected. Now i think to use an Hash where i have ip_address as
key and as value the array of values collected by Producer.
If the number of values for an host is reached, the consumer have to do
something.
This check work with a simple array but for multiple host, i dont know
how to do it.

Kind regards,
-Francesco Vollero