Checking if any item in a radio list is checked

Darrel

Is there a one-line way to check to see if there is an item in a radiobutton
list that is checked? Or does one need to test each radiobutton in the list?
I assume one can do the former, but I'm at a loss for the syntax.

-Darrel

Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\)

Radiobutton? Sure, only one of a group is ever "checked". Checklist? Yes,
but it can be dangerous if the list can change. The rendered id stays the
same after the control is rendered, as long as you do not change conditions,
number of items or placement (place it in a control, for example).

Darrel

Radiobutton? Sure, only one of a group is ever "checked". Checklist? Yes,
but it can be dangerous if the list can change. The rendered id stays the
same after the control is rendered, as long as you do not change
conditions, number of items or placement (place it in a control, for
example).

Well, I ended up doing a for loop to loop through each item in the
radiobuttonlist to check that at least one of the items was actually
checked.

Not a huge deal, but I would have thought there'd have been a built in
property one could check.

-Darrel