Checking outgoing mail

> Adrian

It it is possible for an application to secretly send off emails.

I would like to write an application telling me about outgoing emails.
Is there any coding info to be had anywhere to help me do this?
Right know I have no idea where to start.

Many thanks,
Adrian.

> Adrian

> Adrian said:
It it is possible for an application to secretly send off emails.

I would like to write an application telling me about outgoing emails.
Is there any coding info to be had anywhere to help me do this?
Right know I have no idea where to start.

Many thanks,
Adrian.

Peter Bradley

You're not giving us a lot to go on, Adrian ;)

EMails sent from a .NET program? EMails from the Exchange (or other)
server? What EMails? All of them? What do you want to be told about them?

Peter

Mark Rae

EMails sent from a .NET program? EMails from the Exchange (or other)
server? What EMails? All of them? What do you want to be told about
them?

Let's hope the OP isn't intending to write a utility which captures outgoing
emails secretly...

I'm sure he isn't...

Peter Bradley

Mark Rae said:
Let's hope the OP isn't intending to write a utility which captures
outgoing emails secretly...

I'm sure he isn't...

Depends whether he's working for Us or Them.

;)

Peter