    Please give me a piece of code that do so check.
    Thanks you a lot.

    , Feb 23, 2007

  2. Gavin Deane Guest

    On 23 Feb, 08:35, wrote:
    > Hello everone! =)
    > I'm using BDS 2006 as compiler and writing with VCL.
    > idk how to check who close form user or system?
    > If user do it I will minimize programm and if system - close.
    > Please give me a piece of code that do so check.
    > Thanks you a lot.

    You can't do that using standard C++ so you're off-topic here. You'll
    need to use features specific to your OS, so you'll need to ask in an
    OS-specific group. Suggestions here:

    Gavin Deane

    Gavin Deane, Feb 23, 2007

    On 23 ÆÅ×, 14:06, "Gavin Deane" <> wrote:
    > On 23 Feb, 08:35, wrote:
    >
    > > Hello everone! =)
    > > I'm using BDS 2006 as compiler and writing with VCL.
    > > idk how to check who close form user or system?
    > > If user do it I will minimize programm and if system - close.
    > > Please give me a piece of code that do so check.
    > > Thanks you a lot.

    > You can't do that using standard C++ so you're off-topic here. You'll
    > need to use features specific to your OS, so you'll need to ask in an
    > OS-specific group. Suggestions here:
    >
    > http://www.parashift.com/c -faq-lite/how-to-post.html#faq-5.9
    >
    > Gavin Deane

    Oh, I'm very sorry.
    Can moderator move my topic?

    , Feb 23, 2007
  4. Gavin Deane Guest

    On 23 Feb, 15:55, wrote:
    > On 23 ÆÅ×, 14:06, "Gavin Deane" <> wrote:
    > > On 23 Feb, 08:35, wrote:

    > > > Hello everone! =)
    > > > I'm using BDS 2006 as compiler and writing with VCL.
    > > > idk how to check who close form user or system?
    > > > If user do it I will minimize programm and if system - close.
    > > > Please give me a piece of code that do so check.
    > > > Thanks you a lot.

    > > You can't do that using standard C++ so you're off-topic here. You'll
    > > need to use features specific to your OS, so you'll need to ask in an
    > > OS-specific group. Suggestions here:

    > >http://www.parashift.com/c -faq-lite/how-to-post.html#faq-5.9

    > > Gavin Deane

    > Oh, I'm very sorry.
    > Can moderator move my topic?

    This is an unmoderated usenet group. There is no moderator and no
    concept of moving your thread to a different group.

    You know which OS you are programming. Did you look at the FAQ link I
    posted for a newsgroup that discusses programming for that OS? When
    you find an appropriate group, you need to post your question there
    instead.

    Gavin Deane

    Gavin Deane, Feb 23, 2007

    I did this.