Checking who terminate app...

AvePassion

Hello everone! =)
I'm using BDS 2006 as compiler and writing with VCL.
idk how to check who close form user or system?
If user do it I will minimize programm and if system - close.
Please give me a piece of code that do so check.
Thanks you a lot.

Gavin Deane

Hello everone! =)
I'm using BDS 2006 as compiler and writing with VCL.
idk how to check who close form user or system?
If user do it I will minimize programm and if system - close.
Please give me a piece of code that do so check.
Thanks you a lot.

You can't do that using standard C++ so you're off-topic here. You'll
need to use features specific to your OS, so you'll need to ask in an
OS-specific group. Suggestions here:

http://www.parashift.com/c++-faq-lite/how-to-post.html#faq-5.9

Gavin Deane

Gavin Deane

Oh, I'm very sorry.
Can moderator move my topic?

This is an unmoderated usenet group. There is no moderator and no
concept of moving your thread to a different group.

You know which OS you are programming. Did you look at the FAQ link I
posted for a newsgroup that discusses programming for that OS? When
you find an appropriate group, you need to post your question there
instead.

Gavin Deane