Checksum java

Alessio

hello i need an algorithm to calculate the UDP checksum, someone could
tell me where i can find it?

Salve sto cercando un algoritmo per calcolare la checksum di udp.
qualcuno di voi sa dove posso trovare un algoritmo per fare cio??

Grazie e per favore rispondete alla mia mail (e-mail address removed)

thanks please if have any kind of notice notify it at my mail
(e-mail address removed)

Andrew Thompson

hello i need an algorithm to calculate the UDP checksum, someone could
tell me where i can find it?

thanks please if have any kind of notice notify it at my mail
(e-mail address removed)

Please pay may wads of cash for consultancy, then I'd
be happy to email, mail, or sky-write the answer for you.

--
Andrew Thompson

Alessio

Please pay may wads of cash for consultancy, then I'd
be happy to email, mail, or sky-write the answer for you.

if you pay me i'd suck you dick cause u need it for sure

hilz

if you pay me i'd suck you dick cause u need it for sure

wooooww....take it easy buddy
The dude was just trying to help

and just for the record, i don't see your point! you might have meant it the
other way around! unless you enjoy doing that....then good for you <puke/>

Thomas G. Marshall

Andrew Thompson coughed up:
Please pay may wads of cash for consultancy, then I'd
be happy to email, mail, or sky-write the answer for you.

Heck, for the right price, the right weather, and enough diet coke, I'll
write it for you in the snow.....

Andrew Thompson

Thomas G. Marshall

Andrew Thompson coughed up:
Well, that may *last* longer than the sky-writing, but it's
not as pretty. ..Depending on your idea of 'pretty', of course.

I don't know. I remember a couple girls in my past that had GREAT
handwriting.....

LOLOLOLOL

Thomas G. Marshall

hilz coughed up:
wooooww....take it easy buddy
The dude was just trying to help

and just for the record, i don't see your point! you might have meant
it the other way around! unless you enjoy doing that....then good for
you <puke/>

Wow, and I thought my post in this thread descended too far. Phew. I guess
I'm off the hook.

zxcv

hello i need an algorithm to calculate the UDP checksum, someone could
tell me where i can find it?

Salve sto cercando un algoritmo per calcolare la checksum di udp.
qualcuno di voi sa dove posso trovare un algoritmo per fare cio??

Grazie e per favore rispondete alla mia mail (e-mail address removed)

thanks please if have any kind of notice notify it at my mail
(e-mail address removed)

FWIW if they send the solution just to your email the community at
large will not see the response. That is largely the point of usenet.

Also, SPAMmers will enjoy your email address.

Alessio

IF(theSunIsYellow && theWaterIsWet){
While (true)
{
TU MA PUTTANA E SUPERPUPPAMELO TUTTO FROCIO DEL CAZZO
SIETE SOLO DEI FIGLI DI TROIA CON LA MAMMA RICCAMENTE STRAMAIALA!!!
BRUTTI BUCHI DI MERDA MI AVETE ROTTO IL CAZZONE VOI CON LE VOSTRE RISPOSTE
DATE A MERDA!!!! ANDATEVELO A STRONCARE TUTTO NEL VOSTRO IMMENSO BUCO DI CULO!!!

GREETINGS ALESSIO!!

Andrew Thompson

IF(theSunIsYellow && theWaterIsWet){
While (true)
{
TU MA PUTTANA E SUPERPUPPAMELO TUTTO FROCIO DEL CAZZO
SIETE SOLO DEI FIGLI DI TROIA CON LA MAMMA RICCAMENTE STRAMAIALA!!!
BRUTTI BUCHI DI MERDA MI AVETE ROTTO IL CAZZONE VOI CON LE VOSTRE RISPOSTE
DATE A MERDA!!!! ANDATEVELO A STRONCARE TUTTO NEL VOSTRO IMMENSO BUCO DI CULO!!!

Google..
YOU BUT WHORE And SUPERPUPPAMELO ALL HOMOSEXUAL MAN Of I HAUL YOU ARE ONLY
Of the SONS OF TROY WITH MOTHER RICH STRAMAIALA!!! UGLY HOLES OF MERDA YOU
WITH YOUR ANSWERS GIVEN to MERDA HAVE BROKEN The CAZZONE To ME!!!! YOU GO
IT TO DEMOLISH ALL In YOUR IMMENSE HOLE OF CULO!!!
GREETINGS ALESSIO!!

GREETINGS CHILD!!

A couple of things..
- Don't speak Italian on international newsgroups.
- Don't swear.
- Don't SHOUT.
- Use correct grammar and punctuation to assist communication.
- Don't bite the (only) hand that (attempted to) feeds you.
- Don't post till you grow out of puberty.
- Your code snippet does not compile*.

* Though if that is a good indication of your coding ability,
and your personality is a good indicator of the nature of the
software you would produce, that is probably a good thing.

--
Andrew Thompson

Joona I Palaste

Google..
YOU BUT WHORE And SUPERPUPPAMELO ALL HOMOSEXUAL MAN Of I HAUL YOU ARE ONLY
Of the SONS OF TROY WITH MOTHER RICH STRAMAIALA!!! UGLY HOLES OF MERDA YOU
WITH YOUR ANSWERS GIVEN to MERDA HAVE BROKEN The CAZZONE To ME!!!! YOU GO
IT TO DEMOLISH ALL In YOUR IMMENSE HOLE OF CULO!!!

"Merda" is Italian for "s#it". I'm not sure but "culo" might refer to
the female sexual organs. I don't know what the other Italian terms
Google failed to translate mean.
GREETINGS CHILD!!
A couple of things..
- Don't speak Italian on international newsgroups.
- Don't swear.
- Don't SHOUT.
- Use correct grammar and punctuation to assist communication.
- Don't bite the (only) hand that (attempted to) feeds you.
- Don't post till you grow out of puberty.
- Your code snippet does not compile*.

Agreed entirely.

--
/-- Joona Palaste ([email protected]) ------------- Finland --------\
"When a man talks dirty to a woman, that's sexual harassment. When a woman talks

Thomas G. Marshall

Alessio coughed up:
IF(theSunIsYellow && theWaterIsWet){
While (true)
{
TU MA PUTTANA E SUPERPUPPAMELO TUTTO FROCIO DEL CAZZO
SIETE SOLO DEI FIGLI DI TROIA CON LA MAMMA RICCAMENTE STRAMAIALA!!!
BRUTTI BUCHI DI MERDA MI AVETE ROTTO IL CAZZONE VOI CON LE VOSTRE
RISPOSTE
DATE A MERDA!!!! ANDATEVELO A STRONCARE TUTTO NEL VOSTRO IMMENSO BUCO
DI CULO!!! }
}

GREETINGS ALESSIO!

(babelfish.altavista.com):

Ed ora plonk di I voi.

<PLONK>

Unless someone translates his message into something innocuous for me, he'll
stay in my killfile.

Alessio

first thing mine is only a pseudoLanguage code for second culo means
the anatomy part of the body that you have instead of the
face(ASSHOLE)!!!!!

Greeting Alessio

Joona I Palaste

Alessio said:
first thing mine is only a pseudoLanguage code for second culo means
the anatomy part of the body that you have instead of the
face(ASSHOLE)!!!!!

Perhaps in Italy insulting people makes them want to help you, but I
think you'll find that here it has the exact opposite effect. =)

Thomas G. Marshall

Joona I Palaste coughed up:
Perhaps in Italy insulting people makes them want to help you, but I
think you'll find that here it has the exact opposite effect. =)

Just plonk him.

And then remember to clean out your killfile every, oh, year or so, whenever
you think about it. It gives the offender a chance to grow up in the mean
time...