Child Elements/Nesting

Bill C

I'm new to this so... Is it possible to create a well formed schema
with child elements or do I some how have to use xslt to nest elements
within elements to produce my final xml result set. My current xml
output looks like this...
<OrderSubmit>
<Customer>ABC Company</Customer>
<AccountID>100313</AccountID>
<CustomerPO />
<ReasonCode>P06366</ReasonCode>
<Email>170878</Email>
</OrderSubmit>
- <OrderSubmitShipTo>
<ShipToName>ABCCompany</ShipToName>
<ShipToAddress1>123 Mulbury Lane</ShipToAddress1>
</OrderSubmitShipTo>

But I want it to look like this...