Child Elements/Nesting

Discussion in 'XML' started by Bill C, Feb 26, 2004.

  1. Bill C

    Bill C Guest

    I'm new to this so... Is it possible to create a well formed schema
    with child elements or do I some how have to use xslt to nest elements
    within elements to produce my final xml result set. My current xml
    output looks like this...
    <OrderSubmit>
    <Customer>ABC Company</Customer>
    <AccountID>100313</AccountID>
    <CustomerPO />
    <ReasonCode>P06366</ReasonCode>
    <Email>170878</Email>
    </OrderSubmit>
    - <OrderSubmitShipTo>
    <ShipToName>ABCCompany</ShipToName>
    <ShipToAddress1>123 Mulbury Lane</ShipToAddress1>
    </OrderSubmitShipTo>

    But I want it to look like this...

    Bill C, Feb 26, 2004