    Note, this seems to be primarily a problem with Windows XP SP2 clients.
    Windows Server 2003 SP1 clients do not seem to have this problem.

    Any ideas?

    =?Utf-8?B?TXJGZXo=?=, Apr 28, 2005

  2. Further investigation has revealed that this problem occurs when the "Check
    for newer versions of stored pages" setting of IE is not set to
    "Automatically".

    Specifically, the clients that were not working were set to "Every visit to
    the page". When I changed them back to "Automatically" the problem went away.

    However, because of other issues I want then set to "Every visit to the page".

    =?Utf-8?B?TXJGZXo=?=, Apr 28, 2005