ChildControls disappear after Clicking

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by Sandy, Aug 12, 2005.

  1. Sandy

    Sandy Guest

    Hi there,

    I am developing my own TabControl. So I wrote a property "add", to
    create tabs. The TabControl is made of Buttons and inherits the
    WebControl Class. And it overrides my CreateChildControls Method.

    If I create my Tabs in my base CustomControl Class with Me.add =
    "Tab1", everything works fine.

    Problem:
    When I create my Tabs from ohter contexts, like in CodeBehind the
    WebApllication starts normal, but as soon as I click to one of the
    Buttons, the complete TabControl disappear.

    I want to add my tabs from other contexts.

    I'll hope anybody could help me.
    Sandy, Aug 12, 2005