ChiliReports 2.0 Trial Installation file -anyone have it or know where it is?

Discussion in 'ASP General' started by Greg Steele, Oct 28, 2003.

  1. Greg Steele

    Greg Steele Guest

    Does anyone have a copy or know where I can get an
    installation executable for chiliReports 2.0 from chili!
    soft? The company I'm working for bought a copy several
    years ago, then moved their datacenter and lost the
    installation in the process.

    I have the registration e-mail that was sent to them with
    the unlocking code so we just need the trial installation
    executable.

    Chilisoft was apparently bought by Sun, and chiliReports
    is not supported.
    Since all I need is the "Trial version" that I can then
    unlock with the unlock code they own, there aren't be any
    copyright issues.

    I even ordered an old "Using Visual Studio" book that
    said it had a trial version of chilireports, but it
    turned out to be an earlier version and wouldn't install
    correctly. I need version 2.0 (or perhaps 2.x)

    (We are trying to move several websites to some new
    hardware.)

    Thanks in advance for anyone's help!!
    Greg Steele

    Greg Steele, Oct 28, 2003