Chinese antique furniture,Antique oriental furniture,antique ceramic

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by jillian, Aug 4, 2006.

  1. jillian

    jillian Guest

    :) Dear Sir/Madam: We are glad to supply you kinds of Chinese antique
    furniture, crafts, ceramics, carvings, paintings, wood ware, bambo
    ware, willow ware, etc. We are exporter and wholesaler of fine Chines
    antique furnishing and accessories. We not only can provide many kind
    of Chinese furniture, Chinese antique furniture: cabinet, screens
    altar tables, tables, chairs and many kinds of stone decorative, bu
    also can provide a wide range products according to your variou
    requirements. For further information, please visit our website. Hop
    you will find out your satisfied antique furniture from our products.
    E-mail:
    Tel: 010 65738878
    Address: No.616 XinDian Village,TongZhou District,BeiJing,China
    Website: http://www.sinocurio.co

    --
    jillia
    jillian's Profile: http://www.hightechtalks.com/m13