Chinese antique furniture,Antique oriental furniture,antique ceramic

jillian

:) Dear Sir/Madam: We are glad to supply you kinds of Chinese antique
furniture, crafts, ceramics, carvings, paintings, wood ware, bambo
ware, willow ware, etc. We are exporter and wholesaler of fine Chines
antique furnishing and accessories. We not only can provide many kind
of Chinese furniture, Chinese antique furniture: cabinet, screens
altar tables, tables, chairs and many kinds of stone decorative, bu
also can provide a wide range products according to your variou
requirements. For further information, please visit our website. Hop
you will find out your satisfied antique furniture from our products.
E-mail: (e-mail address removed)
Tel: 010 65738878
Address: No.616 XinDian Village,TongZhou District,BeiJing,China
Website: http://www.sinocurio.co