Chinese signs

G VAN GELDEREN

Hello.

In stead of í or é i've got stange chinese signs.

Like: ?

How is this posible?

Greetings

Els

G said:
Hello.

In stead of 럯r 矩've got stange chinese signs.

Like: ?

How is this posible?

Greetings

Well, that didn't help much to explain, did it? :)

What have you got where and since when?

Moneypenny

Hu?

I dont understand. Dit you change the signs or dit they change them selves.

Ill see them in my internet browser.

An xhtml page

tnx

PeterMcC

Moneypenny wrote in
Hu?

I dont understand. Dit you change the signs or dit they change them
selves.

Ill see them in my internet browser.

An xhtml page

tnx

Aaaaagh...

Els

PeterMcC said:
Moneypenny wrote in

Aaaaagh...

I'm tempted to write my reply right in the middle of this message
now.. ;-)

Anyway, no, I didn't change anything - stuff like that happens in
newsreaders, and I think mine isn't configured well enough atm to
recognise whatever sign you were using. FWIF, I saw a 2 squares and
one questionmark in your original post.

I just looked at that post again though, now in raw format with
headers, and then I see you used í and é. You still haven't said where
you are seeing those letters as chinese signs though.

If you want to write those letters in a webpage, try using í
and é instead.