    Like: ?

    How is this posible?

    Greetings
    G VAN GELDEREN, Dec 1, 2005

  2. G VAN GELDEREN

    Els Guest

    G VAN GELDEREN wrote:

    > Hello.
    >
    > In stead of 럯r 矩've got stange chinese signs.
    >
    > Like: ?
    >
    > How is this posible?
    >
    > Greetings

    Well, that didn't help much to explain, did it? :)

    What have you got where and since when?

    --
    Els http://locusmeus.com/
    - Renato Russo -
    Els, Dec 1, 2005

  3. G VAN GELDEREN

    Moneypenny Guest

    Hu?

    I dont understand. Dit you change the signs or dit they change them selves.

    Ill see them in my internet browser.

    An xhtml page

    tnx

    Moneypenny, Dec 1, 2005
  4. G VAN GELDEREN

    PeterMcC Guest

    Moneypenny wrote in
    <438f3107$0$2334$>

    > Hu?
    >
    > I dont understand. Dit you change the signs or dit they change them
    > selves.
    >
    > Ill see them in my internet browser.
    >
    > An xhtml page
    >
    > tnx
    >
    > "Els" <> schreef in bericht
    >> G VAN GELDEREN wrote:
    >>
    >>> Hello.
    >>>
    >>> In stead of ?r ?'ve got stange chinese signs.
    >>>
    >>> Like: ?
    >>>
    >>> How is this posible?
    >>>
    >>> Greetings

    >> Well, that didn't help much to explain, did it? :)
    >>
    >> What have you got where and since when?

    Aaaaagh...

    --
    PeterMcC
    inappropriate or offensive in any way,
    PeterMcC, Dec 1, 2005
  5. G VAN GELDEREN

    Els Guest

    PeterMcC wrote:

    > Moneypenny wrote in
    > <438f3107$0$2334$>
    >
    >> Hu?
    >>
    >> I dont understand. Dit you change the signs or dit they change them
    >> selves.
    >>
    >> Ill see them in my internet browser.
    >>
    >> An xhtml page
    >>
    >> tnx
    >>
    >> "Els" <> schreef in bericht

    >>> Well, that didn't help much to explain, did it? :)
    >>>
    >>> What have you got where and since when?
    >>>

    > Aaaaagh...

    I'm tempted to write my reply right in the middle of this message
    now.. ;-)

    Anyway, no, I didn't change anything - stuff like that happens in
    newsreaders, and I think mine isn't configured well enough atm to
    recognise whatever sign you were using. FWIF, I saw a 2 squares and
    one questionmark in your original post.

    I just looked at that post again though, now in raw format with
    headers, and then I see you used í and é. You still haven't said where
    you are seeing those letters as chinese signs though.

    If you want to write those letters in a webpage, try using &iacute;
    and &eacute; instead.

    --
    Els http://locusmeus.com/
    - Renato Russo -