ChipHit: ASIC, FPGA, EDA Search Engine

Discussion in 'VHDL' started by ted, Aug 15, 2007.

  1. ted

    ted Guest

    Hi,

    I recently created a Google custom search engine called ChipHit at
    http://www.chiphit.com. Please take a look and provide suggestions.

    I spend many hours a day searching the internet for ASIC, FPGA, and
    EDA tool topics as I am ASIC/FPGA applications engineer. Frequently,
    when searching, I would come across results from Google that would
    require significant digging to get to the "right" answer. It was very
    frustrating. One day I was searching for a particular topic and came
    across a feature of Google that allows you to customize the Google
    search engine by telling the engine to only search specific sites. So,
    I started populating the engine with a few sites, and quickly realized
    that this could be valuable to more than just me. I went home, bought
    the ChipHit domain name and bought some space on a web hosting
    service, and began madly customizing the Google search engine.

    So, the next time you are searching for an ASIC, FPGA, or EDA topic,
    why not check out http://www.chiphit.com.

    Thanks,
    Ted

    ted, Aug 15, 2007

  2. ted

    airol Guest

    Re: ChipHit: ASIC, FPGA, EDA Search Engine

    On Aug 15, 10:27 pm, ted <> wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I recently created a Google custom search engine called ChipHit athttp://www.chiphit.com. Please take a look and provide suggestions.
    >
    > I spend many hours a day searching the internet for ASIC, FPGA, and
    > EDA tool topics as I am ASIC/FPGA applications engineer. Frequently,
    > when searching, I would come across results from Google that would
    > require significant digging to get to the "right" answer. It was very
    > frustrating. One day I was searching for a particular topic and came
    > across a feature of Google that allows you to customize the Google
    > search engine by telling the engine to only search specific sites. So,
    > I started populating the engine with a few sites, and quickly realized
    > that this could be valuable to more than just me. I went home, bought
    > the ChipHit domain name and bought some space on a web hosting
    > service, and began madly customizing the Google search engine.
    >
    > So, the next time you are searching for an ASIC, FPGA, or EDA topic,
    > why not check outhttp://www.chiphit.com.
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Ted

    thanks ted. i've used it. its great. really help me as a beginner to
    search related info about digital design.
    thanks agains.

    regards,
    hairo

    airol, Aug 17, 2007