    Peter Wallington.

    PS: I would also really appreciate any links to good ASP.Net/VB.Net forums
    or newsgroups.

    Peter Wallington, Jun 27, 2005

  2. Peter Wallington

    Curt_C [MVP] Guest

    Peter Wallington wrote:
    > Hi All,
    >
    > I want to allow a user to select a windows folder for reading. I have tried
    > to work it out without success. Can anyone help me out or point me in the
    > right direction. I am an experienced VB6 programmer but this is my first
    > ASP.Net project.
    >
    > TIA,
    >
    > Peter Wallington.
    >
    > PS: I would also really appreciate any links to good ASP.Net/VB.Net forums
    > or newsgroups.

    Couple things, but most importantly you may want to hit a DotNet/.Net
    group, this one is a classic ASP group.
    Also, you may want to specify what you are trying and what error(s) you
    are getting...

    --
    Curt Christianson
    site: http://www.darkfalz.com

    Curt_C [MVP], Jun 27, 2005

  3. Peter Wallington wrote:
    > Hi All,
    >
    > I want to allow a user to select a windows folder for reading. I have
    > tried to work it out without success. Can anyone help me out or point
    > me in the right direction. I am an experienced VB6 programmer but
    > this is my first ASP.Net project.

    HTH,
    Bob Barrows
    --
    Microsoft MVP -- ASP/ASP.NET

    Bob Barrows [MVP], Jun 27, 2005
  4. Curt and Bob,

    You learn something new everyday. I posted to this group as I could not find
    any '.Net' groups. Thanks to both of you I found the appropriate 'dotnet'
    groups. I will direct my questions to those groups.

    Thanks again,

    Peter Wallington.

    Peter Wallington, Jun 28, 2005
  5. Peter Wallington

    Curt_C [MVP] Guest

    Peter Wallington wrote:
    > Curt and Bob,
    >
    > You learn something new everyday. I posted to this group as I could not find
    > any '.Net' groups. Thanks to both of you I found the appropriate 'dotnet'
    > groups. I will direct my questions to those groups.
    >
    > Thanks again,
    >
    > Peter Wallington.

    No worries...
    only learn by asking :}