Choose Membership Provider at Run-time

FerrisUML

I have two membership providers listed in my web.config, one for SQL
and the other for AD. How do I switch between them at run-time so
that my login page can validate against either source?

Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\)

You will have to explicitly name the provider name:

Membership.Providers[providerName].Method();
Example (Update User):

Membership.UpdateUser(name);

//Explicit
Membership.Providers[providerName].UpdateUser(user.MembershipUser);