    + ";Password=" + Request.form("password")

    TIA,

    Colin

    Colin Steadman, Aug 17, 2004

  2. The TNSNames.ora has to be maintained for this server, as there is no way to
    tell ASP to use only the 9.2 server on a particular box with multiple
    instances, at least none that I know of. The MS world realizes it is looking
    at Oracle, but really does not care whether the instance is 8.1 or 9.2.

    --
    Gregory A. Beamer
    MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

    Think Outside the Box!

    Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\) [MVP], Aug 17, 2004

  3. "Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\) [MVP]" <> wrote in message news:<>...
    > The TNSNames.ora has to be maintained for this server, as there is no way to
    > tell ASP to use only the 9.2 server on a particular box with multiple
    > instances, at least none that I know of. The MS world realizes it is looking
    > at Oracle, but really does not care whether the instance is 8.1 or 9.2.
    >
    > --
    > Gregory A. Beamer
    > MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

    OK Gregory, thank you.