Choosing Item(s) from JList for speaking

danielliuhh

Hello,

I have put a JList and a speaking button on the interface.

I need choose an item (or more than one item) from the JList, and then
click the speaking button to make the selected contents spoken. Is it
possible to do it?

If so, how can I make it work?

Thank you in advance,

Daniel

Alex Hunsley

Hello,

I have put a JList and a speaking button on the interface.

I need choose an item (or more than one item) from the JList, and then
click the speaking button to make the selected contents spoken. Is it
possible to do it?

Yes, it should be, if you have sound files for the items.
If so, how can I make it work?

"Write some java to do the task at hand" sounds like a good idea.
You might have to read up on some java.
If you have any code already, post it.

alex