Choosing platform to site

Guest

I am planning to build a site which contains a tree.
for example:
Programming
C++
C#
Examples
Tutorials
English
Free
Not Free
etc.
i am not sure about the depth of the tree but i think it wont achieve 10
levels.
Consider that i works with the beta 2 visual studio web developer 2005.
1) To implement the tree in asp.net what do i need ?
2) Which platform is the best in this case:
a. asp.net with xml
b. asp.net with sql server

thanks in advanced,

Smallville

Patrice

"Implement the tree". Do you mean visually ? ASP.NET 2.0 come with a
treeview and a menu control.

Use a DB if possible, XML if you can't...

Patrice