Chrome and Menu Control

DavidC

I have an asp.net 3.5 framework website that uses asp.net Menu controls both
horizontal and vertical. When I use the website on IE or Firefox the
controls work and look fine. However, when using Google Chrome, they look
strange and background, alignment and hover properties do not work correctly.
Is there any way to assure the Menu control works the same in all major
browsers? Thanks.