Chronic parse problem?

cal

Hi all,

Using the Chronic.parse method, I see some weird behavior. Perhaps
someone can set me straight or confirm that it is indeed weird. Note
that the date changes to one day earlier in the last example below.
Since the date and time are uniquely specified using the hh:mm:ss
notation -- though in the future -- I would expect the same result as
when I specify the time as in '4pm'. Thanks in advance for any
thoughts on this.

-cal
=> Tue Feb 19 16:00:00 -0500 2008

Arlen Cuss

Hi there,

=> Tue Feb 19 16:00:00 -0500 2008

I haven't used Chronic before, but it seems if you're asking for 4pm, in the
past, on the 20th of February, it's a hard order to fill when it's only 11am
on the 20th now. What other options are there for :context, what does it do?

Cheers,
Arlen