chunk

Richard

Antoninus Twink said:
Thanks!

And The Loser proves the sniggers are well-deserved by following up with
the following piece of dazzlingly insightful advice:

And to think he dispenses this "advice" at no charge! Amazing.

Crikey, the insight he has offered into how to design a system has
positively quadrupled my output. I could almost hear the angels singing.

It took a while to understand his sage words, but I got there in the
end.

And all for free!

"Write down what the function is to do".

Amazing "indeed".