CIA Bombs London

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Awake, Jul 11, 2005.

  1. Awake

    Awake Guest

    As the smoke begins to clear we see the same pattern develop as after 9-11-2001.
    The perpetrator (the fictional "Al Qaeda") is immediately named by the media. The
    political agenda -whatever it may have been- is gone and replaced by the "War on Terror".
    Issues such as poverty and domestic spending priorities are pushed off the map.
    Political dissenters find little tolerance and may find themselves warned to shut up
    and get with the program (throw up the one arm salute!).

    And what of the evidence for this being a strike by "Al Qaeda"? Oh, there will be no
    investigation of that by the media. All claims by the "security services" will be transmitted
    unquestioned. No blame will befall MI6. Instead the budgets for security will immediately
    go up. Civil liberties will be retracted in order to "fight terror".

    So while the blast is still topical and before things are pushed down the Orwellian memory
    hole let us examine this supposed "claim of responsibility". Here in America there has never
    been even the slightest attention paid to the details of any "claim of responsibility". All we
    get is that "the CIA confirms".

    In the Guardian on July 9, 2005 David Gallister reports that the claim was made on a Web site
    registered by "Qalaah Qalaah in Abu Dhabi" and the site was hosted not in the mysterious
    mountains of Pakistan, but "by a server in Houston, Texas".

    Oh my.

    Now we Americans reading this can see why we are never given details.

    It gets worse actually because even this is not traceable to any webmaster. The claim is on
    a "forum" where anyone can post. That means some kid could have posted this child like
    claim of an organization called "the Secret Organisation of the al-Qaida Jihad in Europe".

    Sounds like something from Batman.

    Almost a year ago a man in San Francisco named Benjamin Vanderford faked his own
    beheading and uploaded the video through file sharing programs. His "beheading" was
    then reported as fact by the "American" media, in fact they seemed gleeful to have such
    a gory incident to report.

    The only thing different here is that we have real dead bodies, but there is no evidence
    whatsoever to point to any "terror group".

    However, we can do some theorizing. Let's look at that language of the claim that was
    made at www.al-qal3ah.com . "The Secret Organisation of the al-Qaida Jihad in Europe",
    oh my doesn't that sound evil! Kind of like the "axis of evil" and referring to unnamed people
    as "evil doers" and "bad guys".

    Who does that? Perhaps it is better to ask "who writes that for Dubya to say?"

    Climate change? Debt forgiveness for Africa? World poverty? Peace in the Middle East?

    Poof!

    Replaced by the "War on Terror"!

    Can you see the smile on Dubya's face?

    They're all smiles at Langley and Tel Aviv as well.

    - - - - - -
    "According to Michael Moloney, Gehring had even applied to
    the CIA, and used to tell a story about it. The marine from
    Dayton 'had no academic credentials,' Moloney relates, but
    the CIA 'liked his attitude. "The world is full of commie bastards
    and all I wanted to do at that time was kill, kill, kill."'
    Moloney quotes Gehring as having said."
    -Jonathan Kwitny,"The Crimes of Patriots" ISBN: 0-393-02387-7

    -=-
    This message was sent via two or more anonymous remailing services.

    The original sender is unknown. Any address shown in the From header
    is unverified. You need a valid hashcash token to post to groups other
    than alt.test and alt.anonymous.messages. Visit www.panta-rhei.dyndns.org
    for abuse and hashcash info.
    Awake, Jul 11, 2005

  2. Awake

    mark | r Guest

    yeah Blair will use it to push through ID Cards - which will have NO EFFECT
    on terrorism what so ever - roumers have it that the cards will (at the last
    count) cost £240 - this has risen from the original quoted price of £40 -
    blair's said that £240 is not a lot of money - for him maybe, but i
    certainly cant afford that - also you'll have to update them every X years
    costing yet another £240 tho buy then i expect the price will have risen
    again

    and if you dont buy one you'll get fined £2000 for every day you dont have
    one - i'd rarther go to prison than subject myself to yet enother TAX! i
    hope us british stand up against such opression.

    expect some of my future posts to be c/o HM Prison Services :)

    Mark

    mark | r, Jul 11, 2005

  3. Awake

    windandwaves Guest

    mark | r wrote:
> [...]
    >>
    >> Replaced by the "War on Terror"!
    >>
    >> Can you see the smile on Dubya's face?
    >>
    >> They're all smiles at Langley and Tel Aviv as well.
    >>

    >> - - - - - -
    >> "According to Michael Moloney, Gehring had even applied to
    >> the CIA, and used to tell a story about it. The marine from
    >> Dayton 'had no academic credentials,' Moloney relates, but
    >> the CIA 'liked his attitude. "The world is full of commie bastards
    >> and all I wanted to do at that time was kill, kill, kill."'
    >> Moloney quotes Gehring as having said."
    >> -Jonathan Kwitny,"The Crimes of Patriots" ISBN: 0-393-02387-7
    >>

    >> -=-
    >> This message was sent via two or more anonymous remailing services.

    >> The original sender is unknown. Any address shown in the From header
    >> is unverified. You need a valid hashcash token to post to groups
    >> other than alt.test and alt.anonymous.messages. Visit

    I wonder what it feels like to be responsible for the death of so many
    people. Do you think you can ever justify something like that to yourself
    along the lines "for of the greater good"?
    windandwaves, Jul 11, 2005
  4. Awake

    mark | r Guest

    "windandwaves" <> wrote in message
> [...]
    > >> Dayton 'had no academic credentials,' Moloney relates, but
    > >> the CIA 'liked his attitude. "The world is full of commie bastards
    > >> and all I wanted to do at that time was kill, kill, kill."'
    > >> Moloney quotes Gehring as having said."
    > >> -Jonathan Kwitny,"The Crimes of Patriots" ISBN: 0-393-02387-7
    > >>

    > >> -=-
    > >> This message was sent via two or more anonymous remailing services.

    > >> The original sender is unknown. Any address shown in the From header
    > >> is unverified. You need a valid hashcash token to post to groups
    > >> other than alt.test and alt.anonymous.messages. Visit
    > >> www.panta-rhei.dyndns.org for abuse and hashcash info.

    > I wonder what it feels like to be responsible for the death of so many
    > people. Do you think you can ever justify something like that to yourself
    > along the lines "for of the greater good"?

    politics has no social conciounce - just self interest and greed...
    LOL - up the workers - LOL :)

    mark
    mark | r, Jul 11, 2005
  5. Awake

    Vilco Guest

    Mi e' parso che mark | r abbia scritto:

    Is this a quoting contest?
    --
    Vilco
    Think Pink , Drink Rose'
    Vilco, Jul 11, 2005
  6. Awake wrote:
    > As the smoke begins to clear we see the same pattern develop as after 9-11-2001.

    No you have it all wrong, it is not the CIA, it is the aliens from
    planet 84. I have absolute proof of this that cannot be disputed!!!
    To see this proof go to www.undisputablealienproof.net

    Do it fast because they will probably shut the site down as soon as
    they realize I have uncovered them!!!
    Travis Newbury, Jul 11, 2005
  7. Awake

    mscir Guest

    Travis Newbury wrote:

    > Awake wrote:
    >
    >>As the smoke begins to clear we see the same pattern develop as after 9-11-2001.

    <snip>

    Do you guys think this is true:

    "Blair Rejects Call For Probe Into London Bombings"

    http://www.rense.com/general66/probe.htm

    Mike
    mscir, Jul 11, 2005
  8. Awake

    Awake Guest

    On 11 Jul 2005, "Travis Newbury" <> wrote:
    ==========^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

    Serial child molesters are a higher form of life than you "sir".

    ["Travis Newbury" slander snipped]

    - - - - - -

    Awake, Jul 11, 2005
  9. Awake

    Awake Guest

    On Tue, 12 Jul 2005, "windandwaves" <> wrote:

    >I wonder what it feels like to be responsible for the death of so many
    >people. Do you think you can ever justify something like that to yourself
    >along the lines "for of the greater good"?

    They are able to do it because they are getting rich from it. CIA agents are not
    "public servants", they are all wealthy and many become absolutely filthy rich
    from what they steal. The book in my sig is excellent in detailing just this sort
    of activity by the CIA in Australia and South East Asia. Kwitny was an outstanding
    investigative reporter for -shockingly- the Wall Street Journal.

    Edwin Wilson (CIA) had been murdering people around the world for money over
    the course of many years and engaging in dope and weapons deals to the point
    where he lived on a large estate in Virginia. There he openly entertained U.S.
    Congressmen and Senators who never questioned where his enormous wealth
    came from. Wilson never got into any trouble until it was discovered that he had
    sold tons of plastic explosive to Moammar Qaddafi, some of which is believed to
    have been used in the Berlin disco bombing that killed 22 U.S. servicemen.

    The only reason Wilson got into any trouble for this is that there was an embargo
    on Libya at the time he sold the plastic explosive, otherwise it just would have been
    business as usual at "The Company". However, even more damning is the mostly
    unreported revelation that Wilson did all these things with the approval of high ranking
    CIA officials, all of whom went unprosecuted, and the percentage of the American
    public today who know anything about this is in the single digits despite the voluminous
    Federal court records.

    Make some coffee and Google "Edwin Wilson CIA" without the quotes,
    very interesting reading.

    - - - - - -

    Awake, Jul 12, 2005
  10. Awake wrote:
    > They are able to do it because they are getting rich from it.

    I am completely amazed you have missed the bigfoot connection in all of
    this...

    --
    -=tn=-
    Travis Newbury, Jul 12, 2005
  11. On 11 Jul 2005 23:35:28 -0000, er
    (Awake) wrote:

    >They are able to do it because they are getting rich from it. CIA agents are not
    >"public servants", they are all wealthy and many become absolutely filthy rich
    >from what they steal. The book in my sig is excellent in detailing just this sort
    >of activity by the CIA in Australia and South East Asia. Kwitny was an outstanding
    >investigative reporter for -shockingly- the Wall Street Journal.
    >
    >Edwin Wilson (CIA) had been murdering people around the world for money over
    >the course of many years and engaging in dope and weapons deals to the point
    >where he lived on a large estate in Virginia. There he openly entertained U.S.
    >Congressmen and Senators who never questioned where his enormous wealth
    >came from. Wilson never got into any trouble until it was discovered that he had
    >sold tons of plastic explosive to Moammar Qaddafi, some of which is believed to
    >have been used in the Berlin disco bombing that killed 22 U.S. servicemen.
    >
    >The only reason Wilson got into any trouble for this is that there was an embargo
    >on Libya at the time he sold the plastic explosive, otherwise it just would have been
    >business as usual at "The Company". However, even more damning is the mostly
    >unreported revelation that Wilson did all these things with the approval of high ranking
    >CIA officials, all of whom went unprosecuted, and the percentage of the American
    >public today who know anything about this is in the single digits despite the voluminous
    >Federal court records.

    Forgive me if I'm wrong, but isn't this the HTML SIG?

    Fred
    Fred Atkinson, Jul 12, 2005
  12. Fred Atkinson wrote:

    > Forgive me if I'm wrong, but isn't this the HTML SIG?

    <trying to shake off the flashback> Wow, I haven't heard "SIG" in a
    dog's age or two. Is that still used somewhere? Web forums (I don't do
    them)? BBSs (if there are any still around)?

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263
    Blinky the Shark, Jul 12, 2005
  13. Awake

    Amarantha Guest

    Are you by any chance the same Awake who posts in OIT forum at @?

    nil illegitimi carborundum
    Amarantha, Jul 12, 2005
  14. Awake

    windandwaves Guest

    the Shark wrote:
    > Fred Atkinson wrote:
    >
    >> Forgive me if I'm wrong, but isn't this the HTML SIG?

    > <trying to shake off the flashback> Wow, I haven't heard "SIG" in a
    > dog's age or two. Is that still used somewhere? Web forums (I don't
    > do them)? BBSs (if there are any still around)?

    what is wrong with google groups?
    windandwaves, Jul 12, 2005
  15. Awake

    dwacon Guest

    "Awake" <> wrote in message
    > As the smoke begins to clear we see the same pattern develop as after
    > 9-11-2001.
    > The perpetrator (the fictional "Al Qaeda") is immediately named by the
    > media. The
    > political agenda -whatever it may have been- is gone and replaced by the
    > "War on Terror".
    > Issues such as poverty and domestic spending priorities are pushed off the
    > map.
    > Political dissenters find little tolerance and may find themselves warned
    > to shut up
    > and get with the program (throw up the one arm salute!).

    Another Oliver Stone in the making. Too much evidence to buy conspiracy
    therories...

    --
    Guaranteed protection from Al-Quaeda
    The weapons of our warfare are not carnal...
    dwacon, Jul 12, 2005
  16. windandwaves wrote:
    > the Shark wrote:
    >> Fred Atkinson wrote:

    >>> Forgive me if I'm wrong, but isn't this the HTML SIG?

    >> <trying to shake off the flashback> Wow, I haven't heard "SIG" in a
    >> dog's age or two. Is that still used somewhere? Web forums (I don't
    >> do them)? BBSs (if there are any still around)?

    > what is wrong with google groups?

    If you'd followed the link in my sig for the post to which you just
    replied, you'd already have my opinion on this.

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263
    Blinky the Shark, Jul 12, 2005
  17. Awake

    Awake Guest

    On 12 Jul 2005, Amarantha <> wrote:
    >Are you by any chance the same Awake who posts in OIT forum at @?

    I only post on Usenet.

    - - - - - -
    Awake, Jul 12, 2005
  18. Awake

    Awake Guest

    On Mon, 11 Jul 2005, Travis Newbury <> wrote:
    >Awake wrote:
    >> They are able to do it because they are getting rich from it.

    >I am completely amazed you have missed the bigfoot connection in all of
    >this...

    It's too bad the authorities are so wrapped up in looking for pictures of
    naked children on hard drives that they have forgotten about the hands on
    types such as Travis Newbury who like to diddle around inside little Bobby's
    trousers.

    - - - - - -
    Awake, Jul 12, 2005
  19. Awake wrote:
    > It's too bad the authorities are so wrapped up in looking for pictures of
    > naked children on hard drives that they have forgotten about the hands on
    > types such as Travis Newbury who like to diddle around inside little Bobby's
    > trousers.

    Your posts seem to be obsessed with conspiracy theorys and kiddy porn. I
    pray the later just a ng act.

    --
    -=tn=-
    Travis Newbury, Jul 12, 2005
  20. Awake

    Neredbojias Guest

    With neither quill nor qualm, windandwaves quothed

    > I wonder what it feels like to be responsible for the death of so many
    > people. Do you think you can ever justify something like that to yourself
    > along the lines "for of the greater good"?

    One time I farted in an elevator, and, well, it was kinda similar.

    --
    Neredbojias
    Neredbojias, Jul 12, 2005