Class diagram

Bob

What is a Class diagram and where can i find a good example of one to help
me understand what they are?

RJ

If you have a program written in Java, you could try to use the piece of
software called 'Together'. It can create
class diagrams from java programs for use in documentation. You can find it
at www.togethersoft.com .
Although everything of this seems very nice, I do not like the program. Be
careful when you remove classes from
the diagram, because it sometimes just removes the whole classfile.
Secondly, it tends to be very slow, because
it's totally written in Java.

Greetings,

RJ