    The support person who helped me with this issue told me
    they will create a knowledge base article for it!

    Jean
    jeanfor, Oct 26, 2003

  2. jeanfor

    Bob Barrows Guest

    jeanfor wrote:
    > Solution !!!
    >
    > Look for wspwsp.dll in windows\system32\ and add
    > IWAM_"computername" (ie IWAM_MYCOMPUTER if MYCOMPUTER is
    > the name of your computer) account with read and write
    > permissions
    >
    > The support person who helped me with this issue told me
    > they will create a knowledge base article for it!
    >
    > Jean

    Ummm - I'm happy your problem is solved, but ... I don't know what problem
    you are talking about. Is this referring to a previous problem you had
    posted? It would have been nice if you had replied to your original post so
    that we would know what problem this is the solution for ...

    Bob Barrows

    --
    Microsoft MVP - ASP/ASP.NET
    "NO SPAM"