    What can I do to correct this?

    --
    Chris Davoli

    Chris Davoli, Oct 27, 2005

  2. Chris Davoli

    Steven Burn Guest

    .... and what does blank.asp contain? (is it really blank?)

    --
    Regards

    Steven Burn
    Ur I.T. Mate Group
    www.it-mate.co.uk

    Keeping it FREE!

    "Chris Davoli" <> wrote in message
    > I'm getting the following error on my locahost at work when I browse in

    IIS.
    > "Class does not exist. " I created a web site in classic asp but I get

    this
    > error. When I check IIS for the web logs it gives me 18:52:07 127.0.0.1

    GET

    Steven Burn, Oct 27, 2005

  3. Chris Davoli

    Chris Davoli Guest

    All it has is the following:
    <%
    Option Explicit
    %>

    Is there anything that would cause this error? Any suggestions on what to try?

    --
    Chris Davoli

    Chris Davoli, Oct 27, 2005
  4. Chris Davoli

    Steven Burn Guest

    Does the error still occur if you remove "Option Explicit" and just leave
    the <% and %> tags?, if so, what about if you remove those tags aswell?

    Steven Burn, Oct 27, 2005