  1. Hi,

    Does somebody know where I can find a C++ class which implements
    connection pooling on an oracle database

    Bruintje Beer, Mar 17, 2007

  2. Bruintje Beer wrote:
    > Does somebody know where I can find a C++ class which implements
    > connection pooling on an oracle database

    You might want to consider also asking in a newsgroup with 'oracle'
    or 'database' in its name. Just a thought...

    Victor Bazarov, Mar 17, 2007

  3. Bruintje Beer

    Guest

    You can use the OCCI (Oracle C++ Call Interface) library or OCI
    (Oracle Call Interface) library.
    Usually it is installed on an oracle client installation... otherwise
    you can find it in the oracle installation cd.

    Here
    http://www.oracle.com/technology/tech/oci/occi/index.html
    you can find the on-line manual.

    OCCI and OCI manage "automagically" the connection pool for you.

    I hope is helpfull.

    Bruintje Beer ha scritto:

    > Hi,
    >
    > Does somebody know where I can find a C++ class which implements
    > connection pooling on an oracle database

    , Mar 17, 2007