class for connection pooling

Bruintje Beer

Hi,

Does somebody know where I can find a C++ class which implements
connection pooling on an oracle database

Victor Bazarov

Bruintje said:
Does somebody know where I can find a C++ class which implements
connection pooling on an oracle database

You might want to consider also asking in a newsgroup with 'oracle'
or 'database' in its name. Just a thought...

michele.mosciatti

You can use the OCCI (Oracle C++ Call Interface) library or OCI
(Oracle Call Interface) library.
Usually it is installed on an oracle client installation... otherwise
you can find it in the oracle installation cd.

Here
http://www.oracle.com/technology/tech/oci/occi/index.html
you can find the on-line manual.

OCCI and OCI manage "automagically" the connection pool for you.

I hope is helpfull.