class in <a>

Kelvin

Hi,

I use a class in <a> and it works. But if I have defined the default a style
such as a:link,a:active,a:visited {...}a:hover { ...} the class in <a> will
not work any more. How to make these work at the same time?

..tlink
{
FONT-WEIGHT:bold;
FONT-SIZE:8pt;
COLOR:EEEEF5;
FONT-FAMILY:"Verdana", "Arial", "Helvetica", "sans-serif";
TEXT-DECORATION:none;
}
..tlink:hover
{
FONT-WEIGHT:bold;
FONT-SIZE:8pt;
COLOR:#fd6a08;
FONT-FAMILY:Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;

Thank you a lot
Best regards,

Jonathan N. Little

Kelvin said:
Hi,

I use a class in <a> and it works. But if I have defined the default a style
such as a:link,a:active,a:visited {...}a:hover { ...} the class in <a> will
not work any more. How to make these work at the same time?

.tlink
{
FONT-WEIGHT:bold;
FONT-SIZE:8pt;
COLOR:EEEEF5;
FONT-FAMILY:"Verdana", "Arial", "Helvetica", "sans-serif";
TEXT-DECORATION:none;
}
<snip>

COLOR:EEEEF5;

should be 'color: #EEEEF5;' the '#' is required in hex color values in css.

Sid Ismail

: Hi,
:
: I use a class in <a> and it works. But if I have defined the default a style
: such as a:link,a:active,a:visited {...}a:hover { ...} the class in <a> will
: not work any more. How to make these work at the same time?
:
: .tlink
: {
: FONT-WEIGHT:bold;
: FONT-SIZE:8pt;
: COLOR:EEEEF5;
: FONT-FAMILY:"Verdana", "Arial", "Helvetica", "sans-serif";
: TEXT-DECORATION:none;
: }
: .tlink:hover
: {
: FONT-WEIGHT:bold;
: FONT-SIZE:8pt;
: COLOR:#fd6a08;
: FONT-FAMILY:Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;
: }
: ...
: <a href=make-your-own-web-site.htm class=tlink >Home</a>

Try this:
a.tlink:hover and not .tlink:hover

Sid