Class Instantiation

sara

Hi All,

I have a program with a main class which wants to instantiate multiple
classes inside itself but it wants to instantiate each of them with
different
frequnecies, e.g. instantiate class1 every two hours and class 2 every
three hours.

Is there any way I can do it?

Thanks,
Sara

Hal Vaughan

sara said:
Hi All,

I have a program with a main class which wants to instantiate multiple
classes inside itself but it wants to instantiate each of them with
different
frequnecies, e.g. instantiate class1 every two hours and class 2 every
three hours.

Is there any way I can do it?

Yes.

This sounds a lot like a homework assignment, so I won't say much, but I'd
track when tables are created and sleep until needed.

Hal

Mike Schilling

sara said:
Hi All,

I have a program with a main class which wants to instantiate multiple
classes inside itself but it wants to instantiate each of them with
different
frequnecies, e.g. instantiate class1 every two hours and class 2 every
three hours.

Is there any way I can do it?

No. This is one of the few complete holes in Java. I think Sun is planning
to fix it in version 1.7.

Now do your own homework.