class not found when deploying applet

dinesh prasad

I'm using a program called Install4j to create an installer for an
applet. I tried to set the classpath by setting a reference to the
classpath variable, which has a reference containing the applet. I
also tried creating a new environment variable with reference to the
directory..and even tried specifying the fully qualified path and
filename. It installs fine, it gives the error when the program is
started. any ideas??