'Class not registered' error in some IE6 browsers

james_bear

I have added some Javascript code for scrolling messages into a
customized html template. The parameters for the scrolling messages
are defined in the header in a function. The function is loaded in
the body tag. The parameters are then listed again in the body with a
document.write method so the scrolling message appears.
The scrolling messages appear on my computer and several others with
no errors. The messages fail to load on all the other computers I
test. It is an interanl site and all the computers accessing it have
the same OS and browser (windows 2000 pro/IE 6.0). The error message
I get is:

Line: 256
Char: 3
Error: Class not registered

The line listed appears to have nothing to do with any of the
Javascript. I have seen other posts for this error but none of
suggestions remedy it. Below is the function from the header and then
the script from the body. After some testing it seems the script
fails at the eval statement in the body but I don't know why. This
does work on some machines but not others even though they have the
same OS & Browser.

Thanks,
Jim
(e-mail address removed)

Header Function:
CurrentPage = ("<%UP.Name#html%>");
CurrentPath = ("<%UP.FullPath.NewsBoxPath%>");

function spm_StartEffects()
{
i = 0;
do
{
if (CurrentPage==CurrentScroller ||
CurrentPath.indexOf(CurrentScroller)>40 ||
CurrentPage.substring(4,10)==CurrentScroller)
eval(CurrentScroller).start();
i++;
} while (CurrentScroller>" ");
}

Body script:
<SCRIPT>
CurrentPage = ("<%UP.Name#html%>");
CurrentPath = ("<%UP.FullPath.NewsBoxPath%>");
i = 0;
do
{
if (CurrentPage==CurrentScroller ||
CurrentPath.indexOf(CurrentScroller)>40 ||
CurrentPage.substring(4,10)==CurrentScroller)
document.write(eval(CurrentScroller).toHtml(325,28));
i++;
}
while (CurrentScroller>" ");
</SCRIPT>