Classic ASP Question

JimO

I'm trying to write a .net type interface that mimics a datagrid using ASP.
I'm not really familiar with the ASP environment so, I'm not sure how to
identify what button for what record was pressed when using a submit type
control and I'm not sure how to get new values submitted to the form using
regular links. Can anybody point me in the right direction as to where I
can find a technique to do this. I'm thinking about just using this
download but it's just one more thing I have to learn and I'm looking for a
more straight forward way to do it.

http://www.gotdotnet.com/workspaces....aspx?id=69b08b15-d456-4cf9-8b12-d4642ef0c22e

Thanks,
Jim

Mr. SweatyFinger

You should just do this, although there are some other similar thingys out
there.
Then you can move on with your life