Classic website

Discussion in 'Perl Misc' started by classicwebsite, Mar 21, 2006.

  1. At Classic Website Templates you will find nice and well designed HTML
    templates, Flash templates, and Flash Intros, dynamic website
    templates, banners and more.(www.classicwebsitetemplates.com)
    We offer many services in online where users from any where around the
    world will be able to view and download many different kinds of
    templates like Custom Web Design, Dream weaver templates, Logo
    templates, Flash templates, HTML Website templates, HTML templates,
    Flash Intros, swish templates, FrontPage templates and banner designs
    at lowest prices. All templates are beautiful, attractive,
    professionally designed, easily customizable for personal as well as
    business website. (www.classicwebsitetemplates.com)

    HTML and Flash Templates in our classic website templates are designed
    by professionals which are ready made websites.Any one can easily build
    a site using our templates by puting a small amount of money .Flash
    templates generally contains source files (fla), (swf)animation file
    and text file for changing the content within the HTML
    templates.(www.classicwebsitetemplates.com)
    Once you purchased our classic website templates , you are going to
    get the source files in a format of FLASH MX so that you can be able to
    design it according to your personal or business needs.If you want, we
    can also do the customized designing for your templates and even we do
    optimization to increase the traffic for your website. Please send us
    your requirement and we will contact you as early as
    possible.(www.classicwebsitetemplates.com)
    classicwebsite, Mar 21, 2006

  2. classicwebsite <> wrote:

    > HTML
    > templates, Flash templates, and Flash Intros, dynamic website
    > templates, banners

    Which of those use Perl?

    > We offer many services

    Are any of them related to the Perl programming language in any way?

    > All templates are beautiful, attractive,

    Do templates exist out there that are beautiful and unattractive,
    or ugly and attractive?

    When you let the Marketing Department run amok, your copy
    can quickly become simply silly.

    > Any one can easily build

    ^^^^^^^

    You should do a better job during the grammatical edit of your
    advertising copy.

    > a site using our templates by puting a small amount of money .

    Was that supposed to be a complete sentence?

    It looks truncated to me.

    > and even we do
    > optimization to increase the traffic for your website.

    Gram edit failure again.

    > Please send us
    > your requirement

    I caution all readers against doing business with spammers like you.

    --
    Tad McClellan SGML consulting
    Perl programming
    Tad McClellan, Mar 21, 2006

  3. classicwebsite

    robic0 Guest

    On 21 Mar 2006 04:32:14 -0800, "classicwebsite" <> wrote:

    >At Classic Website Templates you will find nice and well designed HTML
    >templates, Flash templates, and Flash Intros, dynamic website
    >templates, banners and more.(www.classicwebsitetemplates.com)
    > We offer many services in online where users from any where around the
    >world will be able to view and download many different kinds of
    >templates like Custom Web Design, Dream weaver templates, Logo
    >templates, Flash templates, HTML Website templates, HTML templates,
    >Flash Intros, swish templates, FrontPage templates and banner designs
    >at lowest prices. All templates are beautiful, attractive,
    >professionally designed, easily customizable for personal as well as
    >business website. (www.classicwebsitetemplates.com)
    >
    >HTML and Flash Templates in our classic website templates are designed
    >by professionals which are ready made websites.Any one can easily build
    >a site using our templates by puting a small amount of money .Flash
    >templates generally contains source files (fla), (swf)animation file
    >and text file for changing the content within the HTML
    >templates.(www.classicwebsitetemplates.com)
    > Once you purchased our classic website templates , you are going to
    >get the source files in a format of FLASH MX so that you can be able to
    >design it according to your personal or business needs.If you want, we
    >can also do the customized designing for your templates and even we do
    >optimization to increase the traffic for your website. Please send us
    >your requirement and we will contact you as early as
    >possible.(www.classicwebsitetemplates.com)

    Sounds good, how much? I want to purchace all your templates.
    Then I want to write a web page that sells them.

    Look forward to your reply.
    Regards,
    robic0
    robic0, Mar 21, 2006