Classic website

classicwebsite

At Classic Website Templates you will find nice and well designed HTML
templates, Flash templates, and Flash Intros, dynamic website
templates, banners and more.(www.classicwebsitetemplates.com)
We offer many services in online where users from any where around the
world will be able to view and download many different kinds of
templates like Custom Web Design, Dream weaver templates, Logo
templates, Flash templates, HTML Website templates, HTML templates,
Flash Intros, swish templates, FrontPage templates and banner designs
at lowest prices. All templates are beautiful, attractive,
professionally designed, easily customizable for personal as well as
business website. (www.classicwebsitetemplates.com)

HTML and Flash Templates in our classic website templates are designed
by professionals which are ready made websites.Any one can easily build
a site using our templates by puting a small amount of money .Flash
templates generally contains source files (fla), (swf)animation file
and text file for changing the content within the HTML
templates.(www.classicwebsitetemplates.com)
Once you purchased our classic website templates , you are going to
get the source files in a format of FLASH MX so that you can be able to
design it according to your personal or business needs.If you want, we
can also do the customized designing for your templates and even we do
optimization to increase the traffic for your website. Please send us
your requirement and we will contact you as early as
possible.(www.classicwebsitetemplates.com)

Tad McClellan

classicwebsite said:
HTML
templates, Flash templates, and Flash Intros, dynamic website
templates, banners

Which of those use Perl?

We offer many services

Are any of them related to the Perl programming language in any way?

All templates are beautiful, attractive,

Do templates exist out there that are beautiful and unattractive,
or ugly and attractive?

When you let the Marketing Department run amok, your copy
can quickly become simply silly.

Any one can easily build
^^^^^^^

You should do a better job during the grammatical edit of your
advertising copy.

a site using our templates by puting a small amount of money .

Was that supposed to be a complete sentence?

It looks truncated to me.

and even we do
optimization to increase the traffic for your website.

Gram edit failure again.

Please send us
your requirement

I caution all readers against doing business with spammers like you.

robic0

[...]

Sounds good, how much? I want to purchace all your templates.
Then I want to write a web page that sells them.

Look forward to your reply.
Regards,
robic0