ClassLoaders of Java in Ruby?

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by Mystifier, Mar 24, 2005.

  1. Mystifier

    Mystifier Guest

    ------=_NextPart_000_0015_01C53088.C42287D0

    Hi All,
    =20
    I was wondering as java has Class Loaders and .NET has AppDomains to =
    create
    isolated compartments within the application/Virtual Machine, Ruby does =
    not
    have any alternative. Is it not required or Ruby has it?
    =20
    I am sorry for not explaining the need or what exactly ClassLoader does =
    in
    java. Do step in to explain it.
    =20
    I have a vague idea that Ruby treats oClass and oObject as global =
    variables.
    I am hinting at scoping it.
    =20
    Regards,