Classpath in java code ?!?

cccc

Is possible set the classpath in java code?

Examle:
String var=System.getProperty("classpath");
var+=";C:\\Programmi\\OpenOffice.org1.1.0\\program\\classes\\classes.jar";
System.setProperty("java.library.path",var);

Thanks,
CC

Michael Borgwardt

cccc said:
Is possible set the classpath in java code?

No. You can, however, create a URLClassLoader that will load classes from a
location you specify.

cccc

Thanks,
I need set classpath in my Java Web Start application.
Is possible out of code?

CC

Andrew Thompson

I need set classpath in my Java Web Start application.

It is possible to identify resources
to JWS, it takes care fo the details
AFAIU*. [ I have not tried it myself ]