    Any Gurus out there ????

    Thanks,
    Filippo.

    Filippo Pandiani, Dec 1, 2003

  2. BTW,
    This info may make a difference so I wanted to share it with you guys.

    The URL looks like this: http://myserver/SITE/ENGINE
    meaning that the ENGINE.dll is a sub directory of the SITE.dll

    Filippo.

    "Filippo Pandiani" <> wrote in message
    > Hi there,
    > I am looking for a clean solution that will allow me to share critical

    info

    Filippo Pandiani, Dec 1, 2003

  3. Filippo Pandiani

    Jeff Siver Guest

    As far as the logon info, I wouldn't pass that between the app's. Instead,
    I wouldchange the value in the MachineKey node in the machine.config file so
    that the authentication information is shared between the two apps. See
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;312906 for more
    information.

    For the rest of your data, if you don't want to use query strings or
    cookies, you will probably have to store the data in the database from app 1
    and retrieve it again in app 2.

    Jeff

    Jeff Siver, Dec 2, 2003