Cleaning the registry of old component references

Alan Howard

Hi there,

What's the best way to clean your registry of multiple old component
references? I've got a few orphans in there from old versions, builds that
have been renamed, had source paths deleted, etc. I was going to use
RegClean but see a few warnings regarding to Office 2000 and later related
to it. I'm using Windows 2000, Office 2000, VB 6 and InterDev.

Regards,

Alan

Jonathan Wood

You might take a look at the RegCtrls utility on our Web site. It's free and
does stuff like that. But you'll need to review it to see if what it does is
acceptable.