    I could use to use a cleanup operation.

    thanx

    ton

    ton, Nov 14, 2008

  2. ton

    bruce barker Guest

    its unclear what you are trying to do. all resources (except session) should
    be cleanuped on every page request, not just postback. ideally you'd release
    as soon as done. if not, you can use page unload event (which is the last
    step of the page request lifecycle) to release them.

    -- bruce (sqlwork.com)

    bruce barker, Nov 14, 2008

  3. ton

    ton Guest