    How can this be done?

    TIA
    Tanmaya
    Tanmaya Kulkarni, Sep 12, 2006

  2. Check out a similar discussion in http://forums.asp.net/thread/1387414.aspx..
    "Tanmaya Kulkarni" <> wrote in message news:%...
    Hi,

    Am developing an ASP.Net web app where am caching many pages (say abc.aspx, def.aspx) as they are access by

    Response.Cache.SetExpires(DateTime.Now.AddSeconds(3600))

    Now there is another page pqr.apx. When this page is accessed, I want to clear all cache pages, i.e empty the cache.

    How can this be done?

    TIA
    Tanmaya
    Augustin Prasanna, Sep 12, 2006